I could not have said it any better. Mind-Body healing is when we go inside of our selves and change the way we think. How we see ourselves, what we believe, and how we decide to think about life. We can get to the root of many stress related diseases, if we can start healing ourselves, by doing healthy self talk and belief. We must do more than the work of a motivational thinker, we have to belive positive things internally, and make them the truth inside of us.
For us professionals in Health & Wellness mind-body healing is the cornerstone to what we want to do. We want to place the body in positions to heal itself, and to be well. I believe this starts psychologically. Traditional medicine starts with the knife, and ends with prescription drugs. We can change that! That's why we are here!!
References
Dacher, E.S. (2006). Integral health: The path to human flourishing. Laguna Beach, CA: Basic.
1 comment:
Health is natural and internal!! When we can heal our thoughts, our food intake, our work environment, positive music, fun healing activities, do lots of education/self improvement, exercise, and surround ourself with outstanding friends; we can make ourselves whole. I just turned 43 and I have never been more positive, or felt stringer.
What has healed me most is realizing that I need people, so I need to forgive myself, and be honest with everyone around me.
Post a Comment