Well hello Bloggers!!! You may ask what is Nate's World of Health & Happiness? Well it's gonna be my Journey of what I learn in my class with Kaplan Online University: Creating Wellness: Psychological and Spiritual Aspects of Healing. I will post some of my thoughts, ideas, discussions posts, and true facts about natural healing I discover. I know this that healing starts inside,inside our thoughts, what we eat, and how we chose to live. I chose Health & Happiness always!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nate,
I really think this exercise that we did this week in class really helped me become more at peace for a normal. I usually am frantic and always worried that I have too much on my plate and something will not get done or forgotten about (especially at work). This exercise of thinking of others and the love for one another instead of being so self absorbed really helped me. I hope you had some similar benefit. What did you think of this week's exercise.
Rebecca me too!!! I'm doing it for the fourth time this week!! Is so crazy right now!!
Post a Comment