Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tell me why people are not happy, and I'll show you the key to the "Fountain of Youth"!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe the "Fountain of Youth" is found when we find our purpose in life!

Unknown said...

People are not happy because they choose to look at the negative in a situation or focus on what they don't have instead of looking at the positive and being grateful for what they do have.

Unknown said...

Tracy is right! Some people always want more and do not appreciate what they have. But what about the people who despite working hard, advancing education, and living honest lives, are struggling to maintain a home and pay bills, have no family or true friends to depend on, and live with regret for not taking advantage of opportunities that would have changed their lives as they know it? How can people who deal with these issues be happy for anything other than for God waking them up every morning?

Unknown said...

Health is natural and internal!! When we can heal our thoughts, our food intake, our work environment, positive music, fun healing activities, do lots of education/self improvement, exercise, and surround ourself with outstanding friends; we can make ourselves whole. I just turned 43 and I have never been more positive, or felt stringer.

What has healed me most is realizing that I need people, so I need to forgive myself, and be honest with everyone around me.

Unknown said...

I am also returning to school after some time in the workforce and even other college programs that were just not the right fit for me. I've found my program at Kaplan, Health & Wellness, to be so interesting! As far as the above discussion thread, people do forget to realize that someone out there would love to be in their position, regardless of how bad we might think we have it. It is important to be thankful for what you have, change what you want to change, and accept that some things cannot be changed. No point in dwelling on those! Good luck to everyone :)

Unknown said...

Awesome reply Marcie, and I agree!!! Add me on facebook when yo can!!!